Friday, June 1, 2012

PROGESS REPORT


Here are a few quick updates for some of the projects I've been working on lately.

I've added a few more pages of lettered pages to my lettering portfolio. The new pages are from a project titled Liberty At Arms and is written and created by Brandon Gish (twitter) and Randy Holliday, with pencils by Nicholas Valente (deviantart), inks by James Whynot, and colors by Ross Campbell.  

Next, I have an update for one of my personal projects, Widowed. Click here, or on the Widowed link at the top of page for an early look at character designs and the first few pages of art. I've teamed up with Marcelo Salaza again for this project. You've previously seen Marcelo's work on Kingdom Bum, and as good as those pages were, Marcelo is bringing a very different style to Widowed. Check it out and leave a comment to let us know what you think.  

That's it for now. I should have more Widowed pages to post soon. I'm also working on some ideas for a logo. Once I get a few that I think are on the right track I'll post them up here as a test run. 

Thanks for taking a look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment